Mum's Suite Indulgence
Thursday, 28 April 2016
Spend $50 or more and be in to win a Suite Indulgence for Mum at The Langham Hotel!
Prize includes one night at The Langham Hotel Auckland, staying in an Executive Suite with a glass of bubbles on arrival. Dinner and breakfast for two at Eight Restaurant PLUS Valet parking.
10 x Consolation prizes of double movie passes also up for grabs!
Terms & Conditions Apply
1) These Terms and Conditions relate to Silverdale Centre’s 2016 Mother’s Day competition 28 April to Sunday 8 May 2016. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) Competition closes at 6.00pm on 8 May 2016. The winners’ names will be published on our Facebook page and website. The winner will be contacted by Tuesday, 10 May 2016.
3) Only New Zealand residents are eligible to enter. Employees and retailers of Silverdale Centre, its advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4) The main promotion prize consists of one night at The Langham Hotel Auckland, staying in an executive suite and includes a glass of bubbles on arrival, dinner and breakfast for two at Eight Restaurant plus Valet parking for one vehicle. Prize must be redeemed by 5 April 2017 and is subject to room availability. Recipient of The Langham Hotel prize must be 18 years or older. No prizes or parts of prizes are transferable for cash.
5) Consolation prizes consist of 10 x double passes to Hoyts Cinemas Whangaparaoa, subject to terms printed on the passes. Movie passes are valid until October 31 2016. No prizes or parts of prizes are transferable for cash.
6) To obtain entry you must spend $50 or more in one transaction at any participating retailer within Silverdale Centre before 6.00pm on 8 May 2016. The winner/s must provide the eligible receipt as proof of purchase. Entry forms and boxes are provided at each retailer.
7) Silverdale Centre (“Promoter”) reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting inappropriate or offensive material, or for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
8) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts. References to time and dates in these Terms and Conditions are references to New Zealand times and dates.
8) The winner must collect their prize from the Silverdale Centre management office at an agreed time. Photo ID & qualifying proof of purchase required.
9) Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. The Promoter has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.