COVID-19 Centre Update
31 August 2020
Following the Government’s announcement and the move to COVID-19 Alert Level 2, Silverdale Centre is NOW OPEN.
As we continue to follow guidance from the New Zealand Government, below are some of the things we are doing to
provide a safer shopping experience for our shoppers and staff.
Please bear with us as information may change and we will endeavour to keep our community updated. For the latest
updates continue checking this page or follow us on Facebook.
• Continued robust cleaning and hygiene practices with additional focus on high touch point areas
• Spaced seating arrangements
• Play areas and kiddies rides are temporarily closed
• Mobility Equipment hire is temporarily closed
• If there are no seats available, you may choose to consume your meal in your vehicle and then return to the Centre,
or take you meal home at the end of your visit.
• Stores may also request contact details for contact tracing which is in accordance with the requirements of the
New Zealand Government.
How you can keep others safe when visiting
• Wearing masks are encouraged
• Be kind and keep your space
• Continue practicing good hand hygiene and cough etiquette
• If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home
• Silverdale Centre hours:
– Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
– Saturday: 9am – 9pm
– Sunday: 9am – 6pm
• As retailers prepare for re-opening trading hours may differ and we suggest calling ahead before visiting
– view store listings
As we navigate through these changing times together, we thank you for your patience and understanding.