COVID-19 Centre Update
12 September 2022
From midnight, the Government are removing its COVID-19 Protection Framework.
What this means for you:
• It is no longer mandatory for customers to wear a face mask when entering the Centre or a retail store from Tuesday 13 September.
• Retail store staff no longer need to wear a face mask when working in the Centre.
• If customers or staff wish to wear a face mask, it is at their discretion.
• Please note however, that mask use remains mandatory in all healthcare related businesses including pharmacies.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
When it comes to the health of our customers, we will continue to follow the advice of the New Zealand health authorities:
• We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene with a particular focus on high traffic areas and comfort seating.
• In addition, hand sanitising units are installed in high touch point areas such as entry points.
• Equipment such as wheelchairs, prams and motorised scooters are wiped down between use.
• Please remember if you are feeling unwell, please continue to stay at home.
Please bear with us as information may change and we will endeavour to keep our community updated. For the latest updates continue checking this page or follow us on Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you soon
-The Team at Silverdale Centre
Become a Silverdale Centre VIP Member!
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and events from Silverdale Centre!